Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Chapter 8, Something Shifty In Ajiga City part 2

(Gaesa) "Ooookay. Payment for us getting rid of this changeling will be 2000 rods and a penthouse flat for six."

"Six? There's only four of you."

"You missed the ghoston twins. They're out exploring."

"Okay then. It's a deal."

Cut to outside. They woke up Torogae and explained the situation. Afterwards they all went around the city looking for Dek and Trek. Torogae was silently fuming and muttering swear words while they were doing this. (btw all ghoston names rhyme. I don't understand it either.)When they found the ghostons they were outside a mystic's sanctum. When the twins were brought up to speed Ironok looked at the entrance to the sanctum. 

"Hey guys I'll catch up with ya. There's something I need to do."

"Okay."

Ironok entered the sanctum. He looked around and saw an old satauwra sitting at the far end of the room. Now you may be asking, "What is a satauwra?" They're thin humanoid creatures with hooved, double jointed legs. The hooves are completely symmetrical and branch off into four points. The sataura looked up at him with a mystical look in her eyes.

"Ironok, I've been expecting you."

Ironok suddenly got on the defensive.

"How do you know my name?"

"Because it's etched in obvious letters on your tail club. The I've been expecting you thing is just something I do to spook people."

"Oh. Really? I forgot that existed. Anyway, I need you to take a look at something. I've been studying it on the voyage here and I can't discern anything from it."

He took out the specimen jar that contained the white gel.

"So what's your name?"

"Quarts. Yeah I can take a look. I'll send a spirit if I find anything out. By the way, could you put up the closed sign on the way out?"

"Okay."

Ironok handed her the jar and slithered out. He then put up the sign and went to go find the others. He found them outside the museum.

"So, did anyone find anything out?"

Dek piped up, "Trek and I didn't. Gaesa wouldn't let us into the room that got vandalized and damaged."

"For good reason too," Gaesa later told Ironok, "The graffiti actually made for some really lewd images."





to be continued.............................................














   
    

No comments:

Post a Comment