Thursday, March 13, 2014

Chapter 4: Adventures On Random Out Of Place Tile Bouleavard part 1

"Huh?"
The elder dragon looked up at the night sky.

"What is it elder?," asked  a young gamisnake.

"Shiragon, get Chumiar and Larosk. I sense something creepy."

Meanwhile, back with Gaesa and the others...

"Sooooo Torogae what were ya going after Ironok for?"

"Oh nothin, just driving a group of sporons through my herd and driven em off a cliff into a storage shed."

Ironok muttered, "Last time I ever feed something caffeine."

(Dek) "Are you sure you're a scientist?"

"It was just an experiment! I wanted to see if sporons were allergic to espresso. AND I used ten gallons of it.
RUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLE
Not recognizing the type of rumble Torogae mentioned, "Those, are not cybulls. 

(Trek) "SPORONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Gaesa jumped into a tree and the other five ran for their lives. The rampaging sporons were lead by a strange sporon with a blade on its tail. Gaesa however did not notice that.

(Gaesa)  "I, have never seen so many sporons in my life."

to be continued..........  
 



 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment