Friday, December 13, 2013

Chapter 3: I Am Not Left Handed (quote!! oh yeah!!!) part one

"So that's the bottomless pit? Doesn't look bottomless at all."
 What Gaesa was referring to was the two foot pit that had been dug out in the corner of a tourist attraction.
"No," said the owner "that's the trash pit."
"So that's the bottomless pit?" said Ironok looking at a statue of a creature with it's mouth wide open.
"No, that's a game we set up for tourists. THAT is the bottomless pit." said the owner motioning to a large pit that was 500 miles wide and so deep that that no one could see any floor.
"Hey do you mind not talking? I'm tryin to show these tourists around."
Well soorrry but its in my job description, I'm the narrator for pete sake!
"Dude," piped up Ironok,"we're not tourists we're scientists."
"Well he is," said Gaesa,"I only met him two days ago. He was running from a swarm of sporons.
"Anyway I'm doing research ooooooooooooooon, drum-roll please, now pause for suspense. Dadadadadadadadadadadaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....  THE DARK DIMENSION!! KABOOMS IN THE BACKGROUND!!!!!!!!!
    
to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment